Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Well I am finally getting back into things and I'm trying to catch on my blogging. As you can see it's been a VERY long time and I have so much to catch up on, so be patient, I might eventually get done with it.
For Thanksgiving we drove 8 1/2 hours down to Cary North Carolina to be with my Aunts' family for Thanksgiving. We had a blast and it was so nice to be with family. I even did the whole Black Friday shopping thing, I've never done that before and I haven't decided if it's worth it or not. If I was a millionaire it might be a little funner because I found way too much stuff that I wanted but didn't have the money for. So until we're done with school I'm going to have to keep sleeping in on the day after Thanksgiving. Thanks again Pillar's for letting us invite ourselves down for the weekend.

No comments: