Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Post I Should Have Done a LONG Time Ago!

Here are two events that have happened in the last month that I haven't posted about, so I'm doing that now. We have met some great LDS friends who are going to law school with Clint. One night we got together and had a game night and another day we (Lindsey) got a huge group of law students together for dinner and S'mores. Both events were so much fun and it is so nice having friends who are in the same situation as us. Busy all the time with school and poor, poor, poor.

Game Night:

This night was also the day or a couple days before Lindsey's birthday, so Heather made her this cute cake.

Andy was such an excellent host, Clint was getting very hot and he was nice enough to wipe the sweat from his brow.

The Gang: PJ's head, Lindsey's head, Andy, Clint and Heather.

Lindsey and Andy, Lindsey just couldn't understand why Clint doesn't like playing games. :)




Ok now these next 3 pictures are so cute and hilarious. This is Jack, Heather's son. I tried 3 times to get a picture with his eyes open and...


all 3 times I failed. I don't blame him, it was late at night and the flash was really bright.

Dinner and S'more Night:
Jessica, Jen and Clint

Isn't she just SO cute, Eleanor is her name.

Heidi and Eleanor's Mom Sarah

More of the Gang Roasting Mallows

This is Andy, he knew my brother (Doug) on there mission (small world). Here he is saying hi to Doug.


Were the yummy master piece comes together

Cute Heather and PJ

And now I can put a check mark on my list of "Things to Do."

6 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Looks like fun, that cake is "Dang" cute!! I don't miss those days of stress with the hubby actually in law school, but it doesn't get any easier for a little while after, because now we are still stressed for studying for the bar and still poor, poor, poor :) but there is an end in site! We will have to introduce the hubby's one Sunday, my husband is kind of quiet and hasn't made any good friends yet since we moved into the ward, we need to get him out of his shell :)

rhodesfamily said...

hey guys. i've been meaning to comment forever (story of my life :) but i'm so glad things seem to be going well for you! that's great you've found some good friends to hang with-that makes all the difference! jen, i'm glad you quit that job that was making you miserable! you only live once, and it's just not worth it :) carry on and good luck with everything :) meg

Heather said...

Thank you for the post and sharing the photos. I agree it was a great couple of nights. Hey can I have a copy of the picture of PJ and I at the fire? Thanks.

Sarah said...

you can tell clint he's not the only one that doesn't like games...andrew is not a fan either! haha i love these pictures. my little girl is such a mess!

Lindsey said...

oh; so cute! I need copies of these! definitely blessed to know you all! It's really just amazing; each day I have to count my blessings that have come here in Ohio - who would have known?!? LOVE YOU!!!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Fun pictures and fun friends. It is so great that you all have each other to understand the craziness of having someong going through law school. I can't even imagine! I love your blog heading picture. You both look fantastic!