Sunday, October 4, 2009

Movies in Ohio

If you are big movie buffs like we are you'll understand our shock. So in Utah if you went to a movie on opening night (especially a big movie) you know that you have to buy your tickets in advance, get to the movie theater hours before so you get a decent seat, and know that the theater will be packed! Well my friends if this is what you hate about movies then you need to move to an other state. My sister Lori said that it was only like that in Utah, but I didn't believe her - now I do.

The other day we decided on the spur of the moment that we would use some free movie tickets that we had. We checked the movie time and we only had 40 minutes to make it to the theater to see the new movie Surrogates (by the way, dumb movie, don't waist your time or money).
We were worried we wouldn't get tickets or seats but when we got there this is what we found.

Terrible picture I know, but the theater was empty. I'm over on the left, but you can't really see me.


This is what time it was, 9:37, the movie started at 10:00.

A few more people ended up coming a couple minutes before it started but for a good 5 minutes we were all alone at a movie that had just been released. Crazy world this is! We're just happy that we don't have to stress about getting tickets to movies from now on. :)

No comments: