Back in April Clint got really sick and had to be admitted to the hospital for 4 days and his recovery time was quite lengthy. Well since he had missed so much school and didn't feel like he could catch up we decided that he needed to take a medical leave from school. So what did this mean? Well since he didn't finish his last semester of his first year he has to wait until January to retake his classes since the classes he needs to take are only offered in the spring. Kind of sucks but we're dealing with it.
Luckily we picked a school that is amazing. They have been so willing to work with us and have bent over backwards doing what ever they can to help. The aren't making us pay for the semester he'll retake, plus if he keeps up his grades they'll still allow him to keep his scholarship. I really am impressed with how kind they have been and we truly feel like we made the right choice in the school we choose.
Originally we had planned to go to Utah for the summer and Clint would do an internship at a law firm in Orem, but since he didn't finish we couldn't do that, so we decided that we would stay in Ohio, work and save money so we could live next year. That was the first plan. Now we are on plan number 7 and this is what we are doing.
We are currently packing up our things and moving back to Utah until January! We will leave on Wednesday and hopefully be in Utah by Friday, but since we know life doesn't always go as planned, we're just going to take it one day at a time and see when we get there.
I'll miss my friends in Ohio but I am SOOO excited to get out of the humidity and be with our family and friends in Utah. We'll be staying with my parents, which is wonderful of them to be willing to keep us. I'll be working for my dad again and hopefully find another part time job. Clint will be doing...TBA. Hopefully he'll find a job soon, because you would never believe how poor you can be with no work and no money. :)
So ya, kind of big news and totally something we didn't plan on, but I think I have finally figured out that life doesn't go as planned. We're good though and Clint is doing great. We can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in Utah, maybe we'll get lucky and we'll have a few months challenge free. I know - ya right, but complaining doesn't help, just praying. Thanks to everyone for your support, love and friendship. To our friends in Utah, we can't wait to see you, to our friends in Ohio, God be with you till we meet again. Love you ALL!