Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our First Big Storm in Ohio

So on February 5th we went to bed with no snow on the ground, it had started to snow a bit, but not enough to prepare us for how much snow we had in the morning. It has snowed at least a foot and it was so beautiful and fun to play in, I LOVED IT!

One thing you might not know about me is how much I love snow and the cold. I mean I wouldn't want to live in it 365 days a year, but I'm really happy when winter comes because I just love it! I love to drive in it, (I'm crazy I know), I love to ski, play, sled, fight and snowmobile in it and just walk around in it. I don't know if it's ones of those childhood experience things where I had a good experience in it once, or if it's just in my blood, but needless to say, I was very happy this day when I woke up!


Here are a few pictures to prove it.




The only way Jax could walk in it was if there was a path for him. It covered him completely. Could you image walking in snow that was taller than you? Neither can I, now that wouldn't be too fun.



1 comment:

Marrott Family said...

I love snow too! We must be crazy! Most people complain about it but I think it is sooo beautiful!