Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scott's Engagment

My Brother Scott proposed to my new sister-in-law on August 4, 2010 and of course being the amazing sister I am helped him out a bit, with Clint's help.
Well he Definitely didn't pick the best day, it was pouring rain, tons of lightning and thunder and a few times it started to hail, but did he want to wait, OF COURSE NOT!!!
Scott and I had previously gone up American Fork canyon the week before and picked out a location that I would set things up. So CLint and I went up an hour before Scott was suppose to be there and set up a table with candles and sushi (Andrea's favorite). Of course it was raining like crazy so we had to use an umbrella but that still didn't stop things from getting soaked, especially Clint and me.
I really wanted to get pictures of Scott proposing so we hid in the VERY wet bushes waiting for them. Scott took a little longer than planned because he was waiting to see if the rain would let up, it didn't.
So they finally got there and he proposed and then Clint and I left the happy couple alone while they ate and we walked through the wet bushes to the car. By the time we were done, we didn't have a dry piece of clothing on us, but it was worth it seeing the smiles on Andrea's and Scott's faces.
Congrats guys! Even though it's now been 6 months and you have now been married for 2, oh well, better late than never!
So I have video's of the event, but they aren't downloading, so that will have to wait for another time! Sorry.

No comments: