Thursday, May 19, 2011

Teresa & Mai

I was able to help throw a baby shower for one of my best friends, Teresa Jensen.  Robin and Teresa have been our friends since we got married.  They, like us, have struggled having children.  I think that's one reason we have become such great friends because we understand each other.  When we found out Teresa was pregnant we were so EXCITED for them!  I couldn't wait to throw the baby shower for her.  We had yummy sandwiches, salad, fruit and a really yummy cake.  It was a fun day getting to meet some of Teresa's family and enjoy a girls day in and watching Teresa open presents.  Teresa had (she had her this last Saturday May 14, 2011) a baby girl who they named Mai (My) Emi Jensen.  Congratulation Robin and Teresa, we just hope that Mai will still allow you to hang out with us!

Here are a few pictures from the shower.

 I made my first diaper cake and I think it turned out pretty cute.



 The lovely mother-to-be, Teresa

The guests;





 Opening presents








 The yummy cake


This is kind of a funny story.  Hilary's cousin made cake pops.  Hilary asked her to make them look "girly" and she did just that.  If you can't see it, good for you (by the way the cousin didn't make boob pops on purpose, they just turned out that way ;))

 The whole Gang



No comments: