Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3.90!!!

What is 3.90 you ask?  Well it was my GPA for Spring 2011 semester.  All my hard work paid off.  Four A's and one A- equals one happy Jen!  I'm officially done with prereqs for Dental Hygiene school (until they notify me that I missed something)!  I will apply for Salt Lake Community College this week and then in October I'll apply to Dixie, UVU and Weber (even though I know those are all long shots).  The sad news about SLCC is that the wait list could be 3-5 years!  What am I going to do with my self for that long?!?!  I'm still going to put my name on the list and just wait to see what happens.  It just feels so good to finally be done for a little while and have a little break!  Now I don't have any excuses of why I'm not blogging.  But I'll try and do better!

No comments: