Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cedar Point

Before we moved to Ohio I checked the area out on line and found that they have an amazing amusement park called Cedar Point that is about an hour and half away from us. So I was really excited to go check it out. When we got back we decided to pick a day and go because we knew there was a possibility that we wouldn't be staying in Ohio for the summer and I really wanted to go. So we went on June 1st. It was a perfect day because school hadn't gotten out yet so there wasn't a ton of people there. Now granite it was High School day so there was quite a bit of teenagers, but not the loads of crowds that could have been there.

They have SOOO many rides there and a ton of big fast ones too. Unfortunately we didn't even get to go on 1/4 of the rides because their was too many. Also when we reached the other end of the park there was one of those old wooden roller coasters that is really shaky. Well after the ride Clint could barely walk because it hurt his back so much and I'm pretty sure I had whip lash, so we decided to just leave because there was NO way we were going to be able to do anything else.

We had a good time though and I'm glad we went. Hopefully we'll be able to go again, I'll just have to make sure we don't go on any of the old wooden roller coasters.






This ride looked supper fun but Clint was too big of a chicken to go on it and I didn't want to go by myself. But it pretty much goes straight up 420 ft at 120 pmh and straight down. Doesn't that sound like fun! Maybe next time I'll get to try it!

No comments: